The Jerusalem Light Rail
The first project of LRT in Israel. Groisman Engineering served in various positions:
- Head of OPC of the EPC
- Design coordination of Depot and Substations
- Deputy construction officer for the CWE
- Supervising the construction of the CWE
- Scheduling coordination of the EPC
- Claims assitance
Key Facts about the project
- First project of LRT in iSRAEL
- BOT project in which Alstom, Veolia, Ashtrom and finnancing comp. where part of the concessioner.
- JLRT network 13.8 km long, with 23 stations
- Depot facility.
- 12 Substations along the line.
- Cumulative 1.4 million train-km. per year
- Serving 31 million passengers during its first 12 months of operation, growing to 46 million passengers annually by 2036
- Expects to move around 130,000 passengers per day
- 2 "Park and Ride" facilities among the line