Groisman Engineering Ltd; provides responsive and
innovative project management services for its clients starting with the
concept and up to completion of the project.
Initial projects stages
- Configuring settings and previews, surveys and preparation of probability reports.
- Creating basic Risk Analysis, and Risk Control programs, to back the decision process.
- Handling aspects of Statutory matter, including empowerment of master plans, approval until building permits.
- Create a Document control system for upcoming project
Design and Tender stage
- Project coordination in each of planning stage: preliminary, final and is detailed stage.
- Coordination, integration and supervision over the design work done by different
planning teams, in order to achieve the best economical and engineering solutions.
- Manage teams of planners including follow-up work orders and payments.
- Preparing budget estimates in various stages of the design phase. Analyze data in light of the needs and requirements of client.
- Preparing schedules both for the design phase and the construction period. Keep track and maintain them.
- Analyze and build a risk management plan for the project.
- Prepare Quality Assurance Procedures, fitted to the given project.
- Accompany the preparation of technical and contractual documents.
- Support and assist the client to select the contractor.
- Coordination of full design for construction.
- Manage execution of construction.
- Monitor sites - supervision
- Quality Control Procedures create/supervise.
- Examine and approval of contractors and sub-contractors bills.
- Negotiations with contractors.
- Create and control the budget and cash flow of the project.
- Create and Escort the claims department.